Camp for boys OAT
Founded in 1906
The camp is only for boys from 7 to 17 years old
Location : It is next to Sebago lake. Only 40 minutes away from Portland and Maine.
Capacity: 150 campers (divided into age groups)
- Junior: from 7 to 11 years old
- Middler: from 12 to 13 years old
- Senior: from 14 to 16 years old
- CIT (Counselor`s In Training): 17 years old
We work with many other camps, not just the camps shown in this website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Sports and Activities:
Canoeing, kayaking, swimming, lifeguarding, sailing, waterskiing, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, racing sailing, fishing, fly tying, rock climbing, nature hikes, astronomy, animal collection, weather, conservation, bird watching, campcraft, fire building, orienteeing, Junior Maine Guide, archery, baseball, soccer, basketball, riflery, conditioning, lacrosse, tennis, running, arts and crafts, drama, building bird and bat houses, painting, music, photography, pottery, graphic arts, rocketry, stained glass, steel drums and woodworking.
22 wooden cabins; the "G. Center", a seven-studio arts center, is home to the extensive crafts program. They have rifle and archery ranges, as well as a private sandy beach and protected cove for swimming and aquatic sports. For land sports, camp offers a covered basketball court, an adventure challenge course, a climbing wall, and two large outdoor playing fields. The Wheeler Tennis Center features three clay courts and two hard-surfaced courts. The Hall is ideal for drama, dances, and movie nights. Campers come to the dining commons three times daily to enjoy family-style meals prepared by camp chefs. The infirmary enables the nursing staff to properly attend to the campers needs.
Extraordinary and traditional camp. It allows the boys to grow and challenge themselves by trying new things.
Dates and rates for OAT 2023:
- June 25 to August 11, (7 weeks): $9,800
- June 25 to July 21, (4 weeks): $6,800
- July 23 to August 11, (3 weeks): $5,800
Not included in the price:
- Plane ticket
- Unaccompanied Minor Service or Camps Overseas chaperon (optional)
- Transportation from airport to camp
- Camp uniform (if required by camp)
- Excursions, trips fees and optional activities (horseback riding, ice hockey, golf...)
- Camps Overseas fees: 475€ + VAT
Mail: email@example.com | Phone: +34 627 37 30 95
This camp belongs to the ACA, American Camp Association
IMPORTANT: there will be someone from Camps Overseas in the area. Our phone will be available 24/7.